Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An appropo introduction...

At a specific point in the past few weeks (exact time could not be recalled), I decided that the internet was the only place that I was going to have the ability to put forth my ridiculous ideas about a wide variety of subjects. It is my hope that at least one peon who spends his or her day surfing the blogosphere will stumble upon some of my daily musings and find them fit to read, comment on, or react to in a non-internet way (playing in traffic, for example). If you care to read about Syracuse Athletics, or some pompous asshole's thoughts on Boston College, then you may have come to the right place. If you want to browse through articles about what a great place Morgantown is......then take your sister kissing ass somewhere else.

No comments: