Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let's play Google Images word association!

It's really quite simple. I type a series of words into the image search. We then wait and see what exciting presents the internet brings us.

Words: Conan, Jesus


Well this was certainly a shocker. I expected to find a bunch of figurines with Jesus shooting hoops with crumpled up pieces of paper near an office desk. Instead I get Nolan Ryan twisting off Robin Ventura's head.

Words: DeShaun Williams, Syracuse


Okay, Google is two for two in confusing the living shit out of me. I was expecting to get a picture of SU' s favorite backstabbing A-hole. I thought, with a little luck, I might even find a mugshot that I could put as my new background. I, instead, find this cute little number as one of the first fifteen pictures it decides I must have been looking for. I mean, don't get me wrong. These guys are perfect for each other, but is either of them responsible for knocking up the others girlfriend? Okay, maybe David Akers.

Words: Mike Powell, Towelie


Okay, seriously...I'm lighting my mustache on fire. But, in defense of Google Images, Towelie does seem to have a love for the ganj...AND Ron Mexico may or may not have been caught with similar green, leafish substance in a hollowed-out water bottle. In addition, both Ron and Mike are great athletes. But, Mr. Mexico is not the lead singer of any bands that I've heard of. No one attempted to make Towelie pay back any of his signing bonus. And between all of them, only Ron Mexico's jersey contains a prime number.

Weak sauce, Google...weak sauce.

No comments: